Built for Artistic Expression
Avalonhuset (The House of Avalon) has been built for music and art. The 230 square meter music hall features:
- A scene with professional light, sound and AV-equipment.
- Powerful PA system with 4 x QSC K12 1000W speakers and 2 x QSC KW 181 1000W subwoofers
- A special sound absorbing ceiling that reduces unwanted echoes.
- A quiet ventilation system that ensures optimal indoor climate
- A built in sound and video studio to facilitate recording.
- A rustic and intimate atmosphere with old wooden beams.
- Café/bar for serving refreshment.
- Soundcraft digital mixer, high class microphones and a seasoned technician that combine to create amazing sound.
Praised by High-Class Musicians
The House of Avalon has been blessed with concerts by some highly talented artists who made some unforgettable performances. Amongst them are:
- Tina Malia
- Kristian Thorsager
- Lars Muhl and Githa Ben-David
- Lila Rose
- Satyadev Barman
- Mattis Olsson
These seasoned artists have praised the scene highly and told us that it is one of the best concert venues they have experienced.